
Well, it's been 4 years...and we haven't killed each! This just might work! Since it's officially our anniversary (only 13 mins into it), I thought I would write just a quick word on how much I love my husband! He's a wonderful man and a wonderful father to Berlin. It's great having your best friend beside you...for time & all eternity! Happy Anniversary, Joshua!!! I Love You BIG! -3-

9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Wow, 4 years already. I hope you have a great day!
Aunt Patty
Happy Anniversary!!
I love that picture! You two were truly made for eachother. Happy Anniversary!!!
Congrats!! We love Josh and we love that he now has you!! You're the bestest, Libby ~ Love ya!
Congrats on the 4 years being married!
Scott and I celebrate our 19th today 7/29/08.
Give my love to everyone!
Love, your cousin
Mandie
Happy anniversary!!!! Yay!!! 4 years!!
Yeah!! I am amazed that there hasn't been blood shed! Good Job!
Um Libby, I need more. Please update! :) hehe--I can't really talk, I haven't updated in forever! My life just wouldn't be as exciting to other people as it is to me. :) I miss you!
happy belated anniversary! hope you guys were able to go out and do something romantical:)
Post a Comment