Alright, Fine! I've been tagged by Aimee & Cindy! So, here goes: Six random things about me (I even have pictures):
1. My first concert was a New Kids on the Block Concert when I was 12. My sister & I had second row tickets, but she gave mine to her best friend, while I sat on the balcony with her other friends! No, I'm not bitter! I could've been Mrs. Joey McIntyre!

Check out the smug look on my sister's face. It's like she knew, "I'm gonna be in the second row!"

Proof that I was a fan, here is a picture of my room when I was 12. I should have closed the trunk, but there on my wall is the evidence! NKOTB!
2. I have to smell a cup before I can put any liquid it in and drink from it! If it doesn't pass the test: No go! Weird, I know, but can't help it!
3. I met Pres. Bush (41) when I was 6. He was Vice President then; I met Barbara Bush a year later when she spoke at my school. I brought the picture of me shaking Pres. Bush's hand & she signed it. Yeah, even then I was a dork.
This is obviously not the signed picture, I couldn't find it!
4. I have an addiction to buying journals & bookmarks! I don't know why, but I have more empty journals & too many bookmarks than I know what to do with.
5. I shake out & semi-fold clothes between the washer & dryer. I don't think it's weird, but have been made fun of for it!6. I alphabetize my dvds & cds. Dvds aren't so bad, but the cds are in a book & I have to move them every time I get a new cd. They're separated between Soundtracks & bands. Recently, I tried shuffling them up, but as soon as we move, I'm putting them back!!
So, enough about me...I guess I have to tag people. So, I tag...Amber Bright, Arch & Pinkie(the parents), Erica, Jenny, Steve & Sherese, and Aaron & Mary! There, that's 6!
RULES:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

8 comments:
Thanks! I enjoy it! Ha! So you finally caved! Well I have to say, I was also a NKOTB fan, and I believe that was Chrystina's first concert as well. And the shaking out clothes before they go into the dryer, I sometimes do that too, but not every time, it just seems like things get dried with less wrinkles when you shake them out!
Thanks alot Libby!!!
I enjoyed seeing your pictures of when you were younger. Also, it was fun to learn a few little things about ya. Wow, you shook the President's hand. Pretty impressive!
Yea!!! Pictures of Libby. I'm so excited. I love Berlin and Josh, of course, but I love to see pics of you as well!!! Please keep them coming......Shaking the President's hand, pretty cool!!
First of all, I just have to say that I recently (like while I was living in Corpus) bought the NKOTB CD! I LOVED them, and one day when I was getting my haircut my hair person and I were remniscing on the greatness of NKOTB, so I went and got the CD. :)
Also, my post is up.
who didn't love nkotb back in the day? they rocked! :)
So, it was your birthday when you went to the concert, and your sister gave your seat away. How mean! But funny, LOL. Those are some interesting things about ya, especially the folding of the clothes before they hit the dryer. Hmmm...
Don't knock it til you try it, Tara! I bet it's easier for me to fold!
Post a Comment