BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter!?!


Okay, I'm supposed to be packing, but I found so much stuff, I have to reminisce. What do you think? Does Berlin look like me? I'm "1" in the pic with the doll. In the other, I'm exactly 18 months! Berlin is 17 months! Obviously, the hair makes a big difference.

6 comments:

Patty said...

I think you two look a lot alike. The resemblance is amazing!

Tara D. said...

I used to think she was all Josh, but after seeing your baby pictures, she does look alot like you. She's a perfect little mix of you both. :)

Schoppmanns said...

Poor Berlin!!!

Cindy said...

Wow! She really does look like you. I thought she had a lot of Josh in her, but boy, she's the spitting image of you!!

ACDC2005 said...

Wow, you guys look so much alike, I used to think she looked a lot like Josh too, well up until recently, and now I see even more of you in her!!

Anayansi said...

Ya'll look so much alike!