This is what she does when you say "close your eyes"
Look at those cute little two bottom teeth! I bet she loved that circus; they're always so much fun.
Does she really only have 2 teeth on the bottom? any more? Cute Pic's She is growing really fast!Did I tell you that we are expecting our 2nd child? sweet huh!Love y'all!Snell's
Oh my goodness Libby, she is so cute!!! I love this post and the one before this where she's "all girl." What a fun kid!!
Jenny, how come I can't leave any comments on your blog? I'm trying to tell you that you're tagged!
Awww, the circus! Looks like she had a blast! And she is too cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look at those cute little two bottom teeth! I bet she loved that circus; they're always so much fun.
Does she really only have 2 teeth on the bottom? any more? Cute Pic's She is growing really fast!
Did I tell you that we are expecting our 2nd child? sweet huh!
Love y'all!
Snell's
Oh my goodness Libby, she is so cute!!! I love this post and the one before this where she's "all girl." What a fun kid!!
Jenny, how come I can't leave any comments on your blog? I'm trying to tell you that you're tagged!
Awww, the circus! Looks like she had a blast! And she is too cute!
Post a Comment