Sleeping babies are so cute!!!
Brock pushing Berlin on his Birthday present!! He was so good, I kept taking picture after picture and Berlin would not look at the camera. He just stood there with his "cheese" face waiting for me to finish!
Berlin taking her turn on Brock's present!
Another Dr. Swain? Most Doctors don't take your heartbeat in their bathing suit! I wish the flash wasn't so bright, but her face is so cute! And yes she fussed until I put that bathing suit on, we didn't even go swimming!

10 comments:
Hello Swains!!! Did we ever tell you we have a blog? Send your email address to blush131@hotmail.com for an invite (it's currently set to private). We'd love to keep in touch!!!
I love it when they're this age. Still so little but yet developing their own sense of style. Work it, Berlin!
Isn't it so fun when kids dress themselves?? I love the dr. in the swimsuit. What a statement!!
She is so cute, Libby!! I love the stethoscope/swimsuit look. :) You just have to know what you like, right Berlin?! :)
little girls are the best- i should know:) cali is starting to tote around purses too-they would just be the best of friends!
AAAAWWWW!!! how CUTE!! Love it! What a babe! She will make a good doctor! Love ya! See ya soon!!!
In the picture where she is sleeping in the car seat she looks like the girl from Napoleon Dynamite with the pony tail to the side! How funny!
Berlin is a doll!! Great pictures. It looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
Libby, you've been tagged. See my blog for details!
Hey y'all! She is so adorable! We will be in Corpus next week and are so excited to go to the beach. Let me know if y'all want to meet us out there.
Post a Comment