BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Officer...Swain?

Ok, it was time for a change. I just needed a little bit of patriotism so I changed the look of the blog. I like it!!!
Officer Swain on diaper duty!!

After this she turned and ran!


Feeding the seagulls after they stole from the ducks and geese!


A "brrr" or bird


Berlin's first time down the slide! It was actually pretty funny. Daddy let go, but her arms were still behind her so she slowly came down squeaking all the way!

4 comments:

Tara D. said...

Hey, well, she's gotta put that badge somewhere-to the diaper it goes. ha ha She is just so dang cute! Those geese looked a bit frightening. She's one brave little girl.

hoLLy said...

cute new background:) hey, whats up people? we are totally off your side bar now! is that because you couldn't get to my link anymore? if so, thats because i changed it. http://mykidssayimsilly.blogspot.com. i decided out of paranoia reasons to change the name of our blog to not have our last name and i'm not using our last name or city on my blog anymore. so, stick us back on but when you name it, if you could name if the name of the new blog or just use our first names, that would rock:) thanks! btw, cute cute pictures! that little girl is growing so fast and i agree with tara, she is brave. those geese scare the crud outta me.

Cindy said...

I just adore Berlin!!! She's so cute, soft, sweet-spirited and light as a feather. It's like she's just an adorable ball of fluff!!

But.....where are the pics of Libby?? All I ever see is Josh & Berlin....I need more Libby pics!!!

Me said...

She is so cute and I can not wait to see her and get my hands on her!! What a babe that officer Berlin is!