Thanks for the new pics, Libby! They're so cute!
A new house? Ooh, I can't wait to see the pictures, how exciting!!! Love the cake face!
She's getting so big. Such a cutie.New house? Let's see you'll need a lawn mower, edger, trimmer , fence, landscaping - Josh it never ends. Rick
They even have a pool! I've gotten to see it. It's really nice!!
Ah, she does melt my heart!! Can't wait to see the pics of your house ~ how exciting!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for the new pics, Libby! They're so cute!
A new house? Ooh, I can't wait to see the pictures, how exciting!!! Love the cake face!
She's getting so big. Such a cutie.
New house? Let's see you'll need a lawn mower, edger, trimmer , fence, landscaping - Josh it never ends.
Rick
They even have a pool! I've gotten to see it. It's really nice!!
Ah, she does melt my heart!! Can't wait to see the pics of your house ~ how exciting!!
Post a Comment