Ok! I still haven't added pics of the house, but want to finish a few things before I do! So once again here are some more pics of Berlin...which is what I'm sure you really want to see!
Her little Apron - The naked Chef!
Her little Apron - The naked Chef!
Posted by Josh and Libby at 9:02 AM
8 comments:
You should rename your blog to "A few more of Berlin!" "Beauty and the Beast", huh? Has she woken up Ned Devine, yet? Has anyone in your house?
Her hair is getting so long! I so want to see pictures of the house to, so post them soon. I'm waiting...
love the costume! I wanna see the house too!
Yeah, I want to see the house on your blog too! I know, I have seen it in person, but you have a public to please and they are asking for house photos, so start pleasing your fans or they won't leave comments anymore. It's not like you EVER leave comments on anyone else site!
Berlin is the Cutest!! I love these pictures, even though I was present for most of them.
And I will write a book if I WANT TO so bugger of 'eh!
I know I keep saying that she's just so adorable, but there just aren't any other words!!
And yes, please bring on those house pictures ~ I've been dying to see them.
She's getting so big! She is precious, Libby!
She is so cute! I gave you a blog award, check my blog for details.
It's good you're getting so many pictures and they are all so precious!!
Post a Comment