BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Berlinny pics!

Ok! Here's the sneak peek...this is our pool!
Josh showing Berlin cheerleading moves!!





Don't they look so much alike? Except the eyes, of course!





How high can you go?



I can help Daddy!



I just really like these pajamas! This is in our living room!




Check out that hair!


Isn't this what you do with a pumpkin?




Berlin kept trying to put pieces back on the pumpkin! The finished product was a princess castle...Berlin picked it out!

And these pics were taken in our kitchen...so there, posted a couple of house pics!!

7 comments:

Tara D. said...

Aw, she's so precious!

ACDC2005 said...

Too cute! I guess she's gonna be a cheerleader! Like father, like daughter. lol :)

Cindy said...

Love the pictures!! She looks so much like you, Libby ~ adorable.

And you have a pool, too ~ wow, I can't wait to see your house when I come for Thanksgiving!!

Ericka Johnson said...

She is such a cutey and good job on the pumpkin!!

Patty said...

She is so cute and brave! Check out my blog- I tagged you!

hoLLy said...

how fun that you have a pool! from what i can see, the house looks awesome. congrats you guys!

Me said...

She is so cute! What a natural cheerleader! Know she did not get that from you, must have been from Josh's high school days! Cheerleading jokes is as close to actual cheering for you ~ eh?!