BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Berlin the Big Sister!

All right it's time to post about it...We're pregnant! I'm sure most of you already know! The due date was May 8th...but changed to May 1st today! Had a Sonogram today! Baby looks good and has strong heartbeat! Can't ask for anything more! Except to find out whether it's a boy or girl! I'll post a picture soon of Berlin wearing her Big Sister T-shirt...that's how daddy found out!

12 comments:

ACDC2005 said...

Yay! Congrats! Berlin is going to be a great big sister! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

congrats!!! Im so happy for yall!

Tara D. said...

Yea! It'll be exciting to find out what you guys will be having this time around. :)

Erica and Orlando said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys.

Ericka Johnson said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Shankar said...

Hey, congratulations!

Cindy said...

Yay!! Maybe it will be May 2nd. That's the best day ever, you know!!

Patty said...

Congratulations! Berlin will make a wonderful big sister!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!

J&S said...

That's great! Good Luck! We are due Jan. 11th 09 With another little boy! Very exciting. Let me know when you find out more!
Love,
Jacob and Shantell Snell

Me said...

So where's the picture of her in her shirt like you promised?! HHHMMM....you always leave us hanging, don't you?! By the way since you are sitting next to me spouting rude comments, I WILL COMMENT ON EVER SINGLE NEW POST NOW!!

Me said...

EVERY...OK? Sorry I am not an elite typist as you seem to be! LICK ME!!