
Berlin getting ready for Christmas! Wrapping herself...what a cheap gift!

Yes, Berlin is a fairy! She saw Tinkerbell movie & became obsessed with the wings! And her dog she has to sleep with every night...occasionally she'll sleep with the Beast!

At the Flour Bluff Homecoming Parade...what's his name? Hamburger guy? With Kendy & Kevin!

In true Flour Bluff fashion, Berlin in her Princess chair & Josh is sitting on a bucket!

I know it's late, but here's another pumpkin! Ariel! Berlin was hugging it & kissing it!
5 comments:
Those pictures are soo cute! She is getting so big so fast! Oh and it's the Hamburglar! Hehe
That Hamburglar would have scared the poo out of me, lol. He looks quite scary! And yes, I'm with Aimee, she's growing so fast. :)
Berlin did look a little nervous about that Hamburglar! I'm glad you guys went to the parade. We were party poopers and didn't go this year. Thanks for bringing Berlin by the house on Halloween. She was such a cute Belle!!
Even though you never comment me I will comment on your blog because I am like that. I do love the pictures of Berlin! She is the best c-mas gift ever! Boy she does have her daddy trained though! Her mommy too! She is the sweetest!
You've been tagged! If you want to participate, just head on over to my blog for the details. :)
Post a Comment