BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Little Sister...

Well, we found out this week Berlin is going to have a little sister! We're very happy! The girls can have a lot of fun together! Josh just hates the idea that we now have to pay for 2 weddings! Daddy is definitely outnumbered!

8 comments:

Shankar said...

Congratulations! What are the options for names? Vienna, London, Paris...?

Josh's attitude reminds me of something I read a long time ago: If you have a son, you have to worry about one guy. If you have a daughter, you have to worry about every guy in town. Josh better get as much sleep as he can before the girls become teenagers.

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!

Tara D. said...

Congrats!!! Berlin will love having a sister to play with (and be the boss of). You and I both know what it's like to have an older sis, lol. I'm very happy for you both! Yay!!!

Patty said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. Have you picked out a name yet?

Me said...

It is about time you posted it, anything! Hee hee! No stinking French names aloud. I will not have a niece named Paris! London was a creepy guy I knew in High School so London is so out! Liberty, Isabella, even Vienna rock! London & Paris go to the trash dumps! As if I have any say!

Tiffany said...

Congrats Libby, Josh and Berlin! Can't wait to see another cute Swain baby!

hoLLy said...

josh, you think you are outnumbered? come to our house:)

and tara, whassup with that comment? i was only a teensy bossy:)

hoLLy said...

oh and congrats! :)