BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

More Pics...video didn't work!

I have video of this, but couldn't get it to upload! Got tired after 2 hours of it! It's almost 2 in the morning! Yes, she hates Santa, the only one there that did! There's always one...and it was mine! As much as she hated him, she had no problem taking the candy he gave her in the middle of her screaming!!!!!

Ahhhhhhh!

They're so cute!

Cousin Jerry & Berlin! They're buds!
Berlin with her Cousins Gary & Jerry!
So cute! almost worth the cold weather we've been having!


This one probably needs some explaining! Berlin likes to balance things! I just found this as I was going to put stuff in her bathroom!

6 comments:

Shankar said...

Bless you for trying. I wouldn't have been at it for two hours. Then again, it's not my kid!

Tara D. said...

I'm surprised Berlin was the only one, I mean c'mon, I thought this happened to every parent. It does make for some good pictures, though. I think they're great! :)

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

The pic of her in a hat and scarf is priecless she looks so beautiful and cute!

Me said...

How cute~ she is ready for the cold weather! I love the ones with her snuggling up to Jerald.

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, my sister and I found a WHOLE BOOK in Barnes & Noble of pictures through the ages of kids SCREAMING having their picture taken with Santa!! Something must seriously be wrong with that guy. :)

Berlin is so cute!!!!! And H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! I love the Barbie.

hoLLy said...

none of my kids wanted to ever be on santa's lap, but i'm sure that isn't surprising to anyone seeing as that they are a little on the shy side. aubrey is finally over it, ella "says" she is:), and cali only likes him from far away. when we got too close to santa once, she yelled, "Noooooo!" :)