BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas Aftermath...












Christmas was good!



7 comments:

The Freds said...

She is so beautiful. Her hair is getting so long. It is so weird to see Josh as a Daddy. I remember when he was SUPERMAN and wouldn't wear any other out fit, and when he was a dog and drank out of a bowl on the flor. Man, time does fly. Y'all have a Happy New Year!!!

Tara D. said...

Y'all are so cute! It was good to see you guys for Christmas, too. :)

J&S said...

I saw Green Grass! sometimes I miss Texas! Congrats on your new one soon. I am due on Sunday (1-11-09) Hope all goes well for you!
Shantell
We are still in Utah for another 1 1/2. Then where ever the Army sends us!

Cindy said...

Yes, Christmas was good. Adorable pictures, as always

Tara D. said...

Hey, Libby! Check out my blog- I nominated you for a blog award! Yay!

Me said...

I love the star glasses! Thanks for a fun Christmas!!

Tara D. said...

I know it's been a while since you've posted, I hope your post some more real soon though. Just letting you know I passed an award to you, don't feel obligated to participate though. I do these for fun. I hope things are great! :)