I love Berlin's Easter dress, she was so adorable; I bet she got a ton of compliments. And for the house, it looks very nice. Good job Josh! :)
Berlin looks so fancy! Love it! And the flowers look so pretty! Great job Josh!
Holy cow, she looks so cute. Good luck with baby!
Where else in the US can you find a people who have a stone shaped like there state in their garden? Answer: Nowhere, because Texans are just awesome like that. We even have special corn chips shaped like Texas.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Berlin's Easter dress, she was so adorable; I bet she got a ton of compliments. And for the house, it looks very nice. Good job Josh! :)
Berlin looks so fancy! Love it! And the flowers look so pretty! Great job Josh!
Holy cow, she looks so cute. Good luck with baby!
Where else in the US can you find a people who have a stone shaped like there state in their garden? Answer: Nowhere, because Texans are just awesome like that. We even have special corn chips shaped like Texas.
Post a Comment