BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Berlin is 2! Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to you!!!!


Waiting for everyone to arrive! Her dress says Birthday Girl!








We got Berlin's 2 yr pics today! Isn't she a cutie? Her party was on Saturday & we all had lots of fun!

9 comments:

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

soo darn cute!!!! Shes getting so big!

Nicole Hansen said...

I can't believe she is 2!! My time flies. She is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Tara D. said...

Happy Birthday Berlin! I see her hair is getting lighter, maybe she'll be a blondie just like her mom. :)

Me said...

She is a cutie! What divine pictures! Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday Berlin!!

The Freds said...

What a "doll baby"

Taryn said...

she is a cutie!

Patty said...

I like how you get her picture taken every year for her birthday. She is such a cutie. I can't believe she is already 2 and that you have another one on the way. My how time flies!

Jeanie said...

How we love our angel!!! We can hardly believe that she has blessed our lives and touched our hearts for over two years now. She is so precious to her Grandpa and Grandma and so many others...

Jeanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.