BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

More Ysabella Photos!

Ok everyone, I'm home! Things are good! The delivery went pretty fast! I got my Pitocin at 6 am & she was born at 11:35 am! It took all of 6 pushes!
Ysabella Marie Swain
8 lbs. 5 oz.
21 inches long

What a proud big sister!



Daddy thinking "what did I get myself into"

A proud Daddy!

Look Mom, No Hands!



Yay! We're home! Time to sleep!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there! She's beautiful, and Berlin looks like she loves being the big sis.
Love to all!

Jenny said...

Congratulations, Libby!! She is beautiful!!! I LOVE that hair!

Me said...

She is so cute. A mini Berlin-y! Strong work woman. Berlin is a cute big sis. I can not wait to get my grubby hands on her in a few weeks. Enjoy!!

J&S said...

Congrats Libby! I am excited for you!

Shantell