BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party

 Ysa loves to color. I think it's hilarious when she lies down.



 Here we are at the homecoming parade or "paid" as Berlin says. Ysa sat with Daddy most of the time or else she would have joined the parade.



 This is at Berlin's Halloween or "Birthday Party" as she and the other kids kept saying. It's was lots of fun. And yes, Josh does have food in his mouth, he did it on purpose. Serves him right to have it on the internet! It looks like he has a goatee, but it's Ysa's hair.


 Berlin and her cookies she decorated.



Ok, a little explanation. Berlin decided she wants a pink and green butterfly room (currently our red, white & blue room). So, I made these, with the help of Karen, to put on each side of her window.  The hardest part of making these was figuring out where I wanted to place the polka dots! They are 12 in x12 in. Anyways, I'm proud of them. Karen is going to make Berlin's name in vinyl & I'll show pictures when it's all done. We have the bedding, dark pink with the reversible side lime green, but Berlin decided she wanted to decorate herself and her bedroom with red marker the day I was going to put it in her room. Needless to say, I'm waiting on the bedding!

0 comments: