And here we have it: Pinkalicious and Rapunzel!! I love how Rapunzel's hair is 2 toned! That Rapunzel dress is cute, but it sure got glitter EVERYWHERE!
Berlin got a butterfly painted on her face!
Ysa has already spotted a baby! She has her cute little cupcake purse and the crown only lasted about 5 mins, but that was 5 minutes more than I thought it would.
Here's a view from the back to show Ysa's wings and Berlin's looooooooong hair! It was really cute actually. It had pink and purple flowers down the braid!
And here is the after picture: Eating the candy. Out of all the candy they had, they both picked smarties! I guess they are smarties!!! I don't know why Ysa is lying down to eat her candy, but Berlin is huddled over hers so Ysa won't get it! Quite the strategy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment