BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter & San Antonio!

Here are a few pictures from Easter and our trip to San Antonio. We went to the zoo, after each animal she'd say "I wanna see mo' animals." The picture with her hands up, I told her to pretend she was scared, and that's what she did! Hope this gets everyone through til I post more pictures...Ysa is turning one in a couple of weeks & I need to get Berlin's 3 yr pics! They both got their hair cut, the one of the two of them on the bed is a before pic. Ysa got bangs!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe Ysa is a year. Where does the time go? Thanks for the new pictures. Miss you guys.

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

I miss the San Antonio Zoo! So cute. They are getting super big!!!