BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Berlin is 3!

Berlin is 3 years old! I can't believe how much she's growing up! And Ysa too! Ysa is walking now, she can walk halfway across the room. Berlin had a Fancy Nancy birthday party! She dressed up as Fancy Nancy & Ysa dressed up as Fancy Nancy's little sister! Her friends & cousins came dressed up fancy! We had "King's Crown" pizza & had "parfaits" I think it turned out well! Here are some pictures:





3 comments:

Tara D. said...

Aw, how cute! I've never heard of Fancy Nancy, but it sounds (and they look) super cute! Love their little outfits; I'm sure the bday party was a success! Happy b-day Berlin!!!

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

Happy Birthday! I dont know who was more excited... Its all lori talked about! The Fancy Nancy Party! Lol!

Cindy said...

Wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday Berlin!