BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Blue Angels & Misc!

Like Father, like daughter!



I thought this was funny, she got stuck under her grocery cart!


Wanna sip?


Funny Daddy. I can't believe she kept these on!


The noise scared her a little bit at first, but she got used to it!


6 comments:

J&S said...

Libby,
I just meet a lady that looks just like you. It was weird but cool. Hope you are all doing well!
See ya,
Shantell

Tara D. said...

I've been waiting so long to see new pictures. She's just the cutest little girl! Love the ear-gear; it's funny that she left them on. I guess she knew she was gonna need them. lol
Shantell-Hey, what's going on with you guys? It's been a while since I've seen you. I hope you and Jacob are doing great. -Tara

The Freds said...

Berlin is the cutest little girl. She sure looks like alot of fun. What a sweetie

Me said...

Oh how cute! Yes, like father like daughter, but enough of her beautiful mom in her to make her a beautiful little girl! But, I love the one where she is stuck under her grocery cart! I died laughing! What a cutie!!!

Jenny said...

LIBBY!! It's Jenny Sturgill! How are you? Berlin is getting so big! I swear I haven't been away from Corpus that long...time flies! Anyway, now that I found you, we should be blog friends. :) My blog is:

http://jenny-jks.blogspot.com

I hope everything is great!!
-Jenny :)

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

those pic's are TOOO cute!

- Kremer