She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen, well, besides Kayden & Cami (mom's bias)!! :) I came accross your blog--you'll have to check out the bright blog too--I like learning more about other families--I can't believe Josh killed Daffey though!!! :)
4 comments:
Awww, she is getting so big. And yes, she is so adorable. Love the pictures. love em'
can you believe its already been a year? she looks so grown up and of course as cute as ever!
SHE IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!! You two did good work! Happy Birthday Berlin! I loved the picture you sent~Thanks! Love ya'll, miss ya'll!
She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen, well, besides Kayden & Cami (mom's bias)!! :) I came accross your blog--you'll have to check out the bright blog too--I like learning more about other families--I can't believe Josh killed Daffey though!!! :)
Post a Comment