OK, We're having our 3rd girl. Pink it is! I'm tired of all the neutral colors! If I knew I was going to have 3 girls I would have gotten a lot more pink things. So, sorry, Josh, but our blog is going to be pink...you're way outnumbered!
Ysa playing on JD's horse!
Ysa is going to be Pinkalicious for Halloween. Pinkalicious is her favorite book, I've read it too many times. Berlin now reads it to her when I get tired of it. Glad Berlin was listening, it's cute to hear her "read" it. She looks at the pictures and remembers most of what's on that page! Here's trying on the dress. She has gloves, a crown, a cupcake purse...now getting her to wear them all...
Ysa loves to brush her teeth! But I put this picture up because it's one of the few I have of her in pigtails. I don't know why I don't put it up more often, except she likes to pull them out!!
Yes, this is Berlin & Cousin Elly. They are fixing each others makeup! We need to go to the makeup counter and get a few lessons....


2 comments:
i feel ya libby-i said the same thing, how if i had known we were going to have three girls i wouldn't have gotten so many neutral things way back when. of course now we do have a boy, but its so many years later that many of those neutral things are worn out anyways so we are having to buying some new things. and once again, i'm having to buy neutral since who knows what we'll have next! the cycle continues...
Yes, it needs to be pink ~ and it's a really pretty pink. Congrats on the soon to be baby girl!!!
Post a Comment