BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ysa pics

Sweet picture of Berlin & Ysa! Usually there is a look of fear on Ysa's face when Berlin gets around her!


She's smiling now! Daddy can make her laugh too! Turns out she's already ticklish! She is a growing girl, she grew 3 inches in 2 months! Amazing!


The onesie says it all!



Proud Sister

4 comments:

Shankar said...

It just occurs to me that no matter how old she gets, no matter when she marries, no matter how many kids she has, your second child will always be a Ysa.

Tara D. said...

That last picture had me cracking up! The look of joy on Berlin's face, the look of complete fear of Ysa's. lol She really does look afraid when Berlin is around, :). Love the onesie! Love the pictures!!!

Me said...

They are so cute, those girls of yours.

Cindy said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I wish I could see them more often than I do. So thanks for posting pictures, at least I can see them that way!!!