Well, Berlin had her dance recital and I must say she did a pretty darn good job! I thought she would freak out in front of a big crowd! Turns out she loves it! In case you couldn't figure out...she's the on the middle! When we were leaving we asked her about the recital, and what did she have to say..."I watched movie!" They kept the dancers in a room coloring & watching a Barbie movie waiting for their turn...that's what she remembers!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
shes doing dance already-how fun is that? so glad to hear she loved it and didn't freak out-yea!!
That's adorable! She looks so cute in your MAC and Chanel though! :)
they were cute--I especially loved when Berlin 'knocked her knees' :)
I'm glad she did such a great job. I bet she loved the make up, didn't she?!? :)
Post a Comment