They grow so fast, she looks adorable.
i won't be able to do that with cali's hair for quite some time still...shes lacking in the hair department for now:)
I can't believe that hair! My baby has a lot of hair but not that much! Must have been the water in Texas that our babies have so much hair! lol Well I am so glad you update your blog. I love seeing your growing family!Love you,Shantell
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They grow so fast, she looks adorable.
i won't be able to do that with cali's hair for quite some time still...shes lacking in the hair department for now:)
I can't believe that hair! My baby has a lot of hair but not that much! Must have been the water in Texas that our babies have so much hair! lol Well I am so glad you update your blog. I love seeing your growing family!
Love you,
Shantell
Post a Comment