Berlin has now discovered her toes!
How absolutely adorable!! Good thing she looks like Libby.....lol ;-}
she has grown so much just in this past month. she is such a beautiful baby! i wish we lived closer so berlin and cali could be little buddies:)
She is sooo cute. I sure had fun getting to meet her and visiting with y'all. Can't wiat to see the 5 month updates!!
This is Joy. The last comment by the Adams was from me. I've tried to fix that. Let's see. JOY
It worked. Finally. It has taken forever to figure this out!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How absolutely adorable!! Good thing she looks like Libby.....lol ;-}
she has grown so much just in this past month. she is such a beautiful baby! i wish we lived closer so berlin and cali could be little buddies:)
She is sooo cute. I sure had fun getting to meet her and visiting with y'all. Can't wiat to see the 5 month updates!!
This is Joy. The last comment by the Adams was from me. I've tried to fix that. Let's see. JOY
It worked. Finally. It has taken forever to figure this out!!!!!
Post a Comment